The journey by train from Bikaner to Jodhpur is scheduled to take between 4 hours 00 minutes and 6 hours 20 minutes depending upon which train you take. All train services from Bikaner to Jodhpur follow the same route and the distance travelled is 276 km. The train services listed below all depart from Bikaner Junction Railway Station and arrive at Jodhpur Junction Railway Station.
Train Times from Bikaner to Jodhpur
There are 14 train services from Bikaner Junction Railway Station to Jodhpur Junction Railway Station.
- Fastest Train: The fastest train from Bikaner to Jodhpur is the Hisar – Coimbatore AC SF Express (PT) (Train #22475) departing at 07:10 on Thursdays.
- Slowest Train: The slowest train from Bikaner to Jodhpur is the Abohar – Jodhpur (Cancer) Express (Train #14722) departing at 06:20 every day of the week.
Buy Tickets from Bikaner to Jodhpur
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Bikaner to Jodhpur.
Location of Bikaner Station
Bikaner Junction Railway Station is 1.5 km by road from Bikaner Fort.
Location of Jodhpur Junction Railway Station
Jodhpur Junction Railway Station is 6.1 km by road from the Mehrangarh Fort and Museum.
About Travel to Jodhpur
Jodhpur is an exciting city in the desert with over 1.5 million permanent residents. Founded in the mid 15th Century the city has many places of historical interest to visit and this makes the city immensely popular with foreign and domestic tourists. Foremost among these places of interest is the massive Mehrangarh Fort around which the modern city developed.
The first striking feature of the Mehrangarh Fort is its commanding position on top of steep sided hill with rises 125 metres from otherwise flat landscape. Another striking feature of the Mehrangarh Fort is its size. The fort covers an area of over 5 square kilometres all protected by 36 metre high walls.
Other exciting places to visit in Jodhpur include:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace: Completed in 1944, this is the last great palace to be built in India. Half of the palace is an expensive hotel, and the other half is the residence of the Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- Jaswant Thada: Impressive marble cenotaphs in a romantic location by the side of a lake.
- Mandore: Ancient capital with impressive gardens and lack lustre museum displays.
- Wander around the Blue City: Take a walk in the old part of town with its distinctive blue buildings and artisans practicing traditional crafts in front of their small shops.