The journey by train from Hyderabad to Pune is scheduled to take between 8 hours 15 minutes and 14 hours 30 minutes depending upon which train you take. The distance travelled by train to get from Hyderabad to Pune via the shortest route is 597.31 km.
Train Times to Pune
There are 13 train services from Hyderabad to Pune departing from 4 different train stations in Hyderabad.
- There are 5 train services from Secunderabad Junction Railway Station (SC) to Pune Junction Railway Station (PUNE).
|Train||Hyderabad (SC)||Pune (PUNE)||Operating Days|
- There are 3 train services from Hyderabad Deccan Nampally Railway Station (NYB) to Pune Junction Railway Station (PUNE).
|Train||Hyderabad (NYB)||Pune (PUNE)||Operating Days|
- There are 4 train services from Begumpet Railway Station (BMT) to Pune Junction Railway Station (PUNE).
|Train||Hyderabad (BMT)||Pune (PUNE)||Operating Days|
- There is 1 train service from Lingampally Railway Station (LPI) to Pune Junction Railway Station (PUNE).
|Train||Hyderabad (LPI)||Pune (PUNE)||Operating Days|
- Fastest Train: The fastest train from Hyderabad to Pune is the Secunderabad – Pune Shatabdi Express (Train #12026) departing at 14:55 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Slowest Train: The slowest train from Hyderabad to Pune is the Hyderabad – Pune Express (Train #17014) departing at 22:45 on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Buy Tickets to Pune
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Hyderabad to Pune.
Location of Secunderabad Junction Station
Secunderabad Junction Railway Station is 10.4 km by road from the Salar Jung Museum in Hyderabad.
Location of Hyderabad Deccan Nampally Station
Hyderabad Deccan Nampally Railway Station is 3.9 km by road from Salar Jung Museum in Hyderabad.
Location of Begumpet Railway Station
Begumpet Railway Station is 9.8 km by road from the Salar Jung Museum in Hyderabad.
Location of Lingampally Railway Station
Lingampally Railway Station is 27.2 km by road from the Salar Jung Museum in Hyderabad.
Location of Pune Railway Station
Pune Railway Station is 4.9 km by road from the Aga Khan Palace.
Bedse Caves in Pune
The Bedse Caves are one of a group of caves in Pune District, which also include Bhaja Caves, Karla Caves, Patan Buddhist Cave and Nasik Caves. What all these caves have in common is that they have been carved into Buddhist temples
The Bedse Caves are probably the oldest caves in the area believed to been created during the 1st Century. There are two main caves in the Bedse Cave complex: Cave 7 which is a prayer hall and Cave 11 which is a monastery. The Bedse Caves are located 9.6 km by road to the south of Kamshet Railway Station and 55.2 km to by road to the north west of Pune Junction Railway Station. The caves are free to visit and open all days although a visit early in the morning to these east facing caves is advisable as this is the time of day when the caves are best illuminated by natural light.