The journey by train from Mumbai to Hyderabad is scheduled to take between 12 hours 00 minutes and 17 hours 20 minutes depending upon which train you take. The distance travelled via the shortest route is 766 km.
Train Times to Hyderabad
There are 7 train services from two different railway stations in Mumbai to three railway stations in Hyderabad.
- There are 2 train services from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus in Mumbai (CSMT) to Hyderabad Deccan Nampally (HYB).
|Train||Mumbai (CSMT)||Hyderabad (HYB)||Operating Days|
- There are 3 train services from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus in Mumbai (LTT) to Hyderabad Secunderabad Junction Railway Station (SC).
|Train||Mumbai (LTT)||Hyderabad (SC)||Operating Days|
- There is 1 train service from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus in Mumbai (CSMT) to Hyderabad Begumpet Railway Station (BMT).
|Train||Mumbai (CSMT)||Hyderabad (BMT)||Operating Days|
- There is 1 train service from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus in Mumbai (CSMT) to Hyderabad Secunderabad (SC).
|Train||Mumbai (CSMT)||Hyderabad (SC)||Operating Days|
- Fastest Train: The fastest train from Mumbai to Hyderabad is the Mumbai LTT – Secunderabad AC Duronto Express (Train #12219) departing at 23:05 on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Slowest Train: The slowest train from Mumbai to Hyderabad is the Devagiri Express (PT) (Train #17057) departing at 21:10 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Buy Tickets to Hyderabad
Use the Search Box below to buy your train tickets from Mumbai to Chennai.
Location of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus is 4.0 km by road from Chowpatty Beach.
Location of Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Railway Station is 22.2 km by road from Chowpatty Beach.
Location of Hyderabad Deccan Nampally Railway Station
Hyderabad Deccan Nampally Railway Station is 4.5 km by road from Ramakrishna Math.
Location of Hyderabad Begumpet Railway Station
Hyderabad Begumpet Railway Station is 7.1 km by road from Ramakrishna Math.
Location of Hyderabad Secunderabad Junction Railway Station
Hyderabad Secunderabad Junction Railway Station is 5.4 km by road from Ramakrishna Math.
About Travel to Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a city of around 7 million permanent residents established in the late 16th Century, although archaeologists have unearthed evidence of settlements in the area dating back to 500 years BC. The city is located on the banks of the Musi River and for the most part over 500 metres above sea level. Hyderabad is also notable for its 140 lakes. For tourists the most interesting part of Hyderabad is its Old City are on the south bank of the Musi River where the best known of the city’s historical buildings are located, although the New City features three good museum and a large zoo which are also worth visiting.
Amongst the most popular attractions in the Old City area of Hyderabad are:
- Golconda Fort: 16th Century fort perched on a granite hill that pre-dates the modern city of Hyderabad.
- Charminar: Late 16th Century mosque with four minarets that is most distinctive landmark in Hyderabad.
- Mecca Masjid: Huge 17th Century mosque built from substantial granite blocks.
- Chowmahalla Palace: 18th Century palace notably for its grand hall, fountains and gardens.
- Qutb Shahi Tombs: Impressive tombs built for the rulers of the Qutb Shahi dynasty during the 16th and 17th Centuries.
- Salar Jung Museum: Impressive collection of historic art and jewellery from the city’s Islamic era.